Clinical Pharmacist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Nelson Marlborough, Wairau Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand
(Nelson Marlborough) formally NMDHB
- Would you like to work with a passionate and innovative team?
- How about a team with a strong emphasis on the provision clinical service and excellent patient-centred care?
- Permanent & Fixed Term full time & casual roles considered - apply now!
of the South - Work Life Balance with sunny and outdoor activities a plenty.
The gateway to the beautiful Marlborough Sounds.
Ā mātou rōpū (About our team)
a culture focused on respect and inclusivity, our team contributes to high quality, innovative clinical pharmacy services and quality use of medicines. You
will also work collaboratively with other disciplines to provide high quality
patient care at Wairau Hospital in Blenheim.
Ngā mōhiohio e pā ana ki tēnei mahi (About this
- Support advances in clinical practice & patient care activities
- Work with your team to provide high quality patient care
- Contribute to quality and safety and research projects
- Collaborate with key staff members across the organisation
The full-time equivalent salary for this role is $59,035 - $83,499 (step 1 - 9) based on the current APEX Pharmacy MECA, dependent on skills, experience, and relevant qualifications.
Ko wai he kaitono tōtika? (Who is an appropriate
You are (or
have a clear pathway to become) a pharmacist registered with New Zealand
Pharmacy Council, as well as:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Proficient oral & written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and further develop clinical pharmacy skills.
- Experience in delivering clinical pharmacy services
- Relevant post graduate qualification is considered desirable, but not necessary
experience or potential preferred
Te Whatu Ora staff must have completed their primary course of NZ approved COVID-19 vaccines as they have direct contact with patients and members of the public.
Ngā huanga o tēnei mahi (The benefits of this position)
opportunities to meet your professional development goals in a supportive
We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, salary packaging, onsite car parking and workplace wellness programmes.
Situated at the top of the South Island, Blenheim is well known for its temperate climate, award winning wineries, stunning scenery and outdoor pursuits - all available within minutes of the town centre. For more information on the Marlborough region visit https://marlboroughnz.com/
Ētahi atu mōhiohio (More information)
Me pēhea ahau e tono ai? (How do I apply?)
If we have sparked your interest and you would like to find out more - please contact Caroline Aberhart, Team Leader Pharmacy Wairau via email@example.com
For general enquiries please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 546 1274
It's easy - Please fill in our online application form.
Applications close: Open until filled
Te Whatu Ora (Nelson Marlborough) strongly endorses Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We believe that to achieve equity in health outcomes for Māori we need a workforce reflective of the population it serves. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who identify as Māori and we recruit for cultural competence.
He waka eke noa. We are all in this together.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Nelson Marlborough|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.