Registered Nurse Taupo Inpatient Unit Full or part time available at Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Registered Nurse - Taupo Inpatients Unit
Permanent, 0.5FTE up to 1.0 FTE
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a member of the health care team in the Taupo Inpatient Unit. We are seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with the relevant skills and enthusiasm to work and deliver quality patient care and a safe client journey across the care continuum.
• NCNZ registration and current annual practising certificate
• Eligibility to work in NZ
• Preferably 3+ years experience as a RN in a relevant clinical setting
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and initiative
• The ability to work in a small team environment
This position requires all aspects of shift work. If you are interested in working as part of the Taupo Inpatient team, then we would love to hear from you.
Contact Alice Street, Clinical Nurse Manager, Taupo Inpatient Unit, Taupo Hospital
Ph: (07) 376 1000
Salary range: $59,834 - $83,186 pro rated to hours worked
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.