Programme Coordinator - Investment & Planning at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Experienced in project coordination and looking for your next challenge?
- Enjoy a flexible working environment & opportunities for career development
- Full time, fixed term/secondment opportunity (until March 2023) at $74,138 salary + 5 weeks' annual leave (pro rata)
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
In this role, you'll provide high-volume administration, coordination and support services for the Investment and Planning team. A key component of this is successfully managing the interaction between stakeholders and Kāinga Ora people, systems and processes.
The focus of the role is on coordination of projects, including quality assurance of the project management data, information and system, collecting and disseminating information, updating, monitoring and tracking plans and schedules, providing accurate data, quality and risk analyses and managing the reporting work flow.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Project coordination experience, with exposure to project management methodologies including quality systems, reporting, project planning and scheduling
- Previous experience in the construction/property field, particularly with exposure to project and/or contract management, is advantageous
- You'll have a sound knowledge of IT systems including Oracle, Microsoft Office, and a basic understanding of GIS
- Naturally, you'll be adept at balancing competing priorities, whilst establishing and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 3 July 2022.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.