Senior Business Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join our ACC Investment team
- Fulltime, permanent opportunity with WFH options
- Generous 9% Superannuation contributions with additional benefits
Provide key analysis, advice, and information during the pre- and early stages of the project lifecycle for our Investments Team.
This is such a unique opportunity for a savvy senior business analyst with an interest in our Investments business, to really expand their career. If you love interacting with people and being the 'go-to' person for business systems analysis and design, then this could be a great next move.
About the role:
- You'll be joining our Investment Systems team to be our expert BA, translating business strategies and features into measurable tasks for development.
- You'll get the opportunity to lead business case development
- We'd look to you for leadership in product design and technical solution.
- They'll be lots of collaboration and building of strong relationships both within the team, the business & external vendors
- You'll get to mentor and provide leadership to other members of the team
- You'll be technology curious with a passion for continuous improvement, a communicator and someone that loves the interaction of a business analyst role that enables the wider teams' success
- Business systems analysis and design, process modelling, and business case development will be some of your strengths
- You'll possibly come from either a senior business analyst or senior systems analyst role from within a finance related industry with a knowledge of investment products (ideally)
- You'll be an influencer, a connector of people and systems and someone that can cut through complexity to deliver.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a position description click HERE
Applications will close 5pm, Monday 4 July 2022
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. For any enquiries please email Cath.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.