Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Matariki, Mental Health & Addictions, CM Health at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remunerations as per MECA guidelines
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
The Otara/ Mangere locality service provides a range of high quality, integrated and comprehensive mental health assessments, treatment interventions and support for adults experiencing mental health and co-existing drug and alcohol issues who reside in the Otara, Mangere, Papatoetoe and Otahuhu areas.
We operate as a dynamic, supportive and innovative multidisciplinary team of professionals. We service a unique and growing multi-cultural population of Counties Manukau, which will enable you to be continually stimulated and challenged as you work with a diverse group of service users presenting with a range of mental health needs.
If you enjoy being part of a positive working environment and trialling new ways of working, this could be the role for you! We work closely with our service users, NGO’s and their Primary care providers. We can offer you a chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be provided with ongoing support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- Registered Occupational Therapist with OTNZ
- Current NZ Annual Practicing Certificate
- Full and clean NZ driver's licence
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Mental Health
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
To review the position description please ''click here''. For more information, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at 092760044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH20228584
Closing Date: 14 July 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.