Registered Nurse - Surgical Outpatients at Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera), Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Registered Nurse – Surgical Outpatients
Taranaki Base Hospital
0.8FTE (64 hours per fortnight)
- Do you have resent surgical Nursing Experience?
- Have excellent patient assessment skills?
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click this link Taranaki - Like no other » Taranaki, New Zealand to read more information about Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,400 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
About the role
Applications are invited from Registered Nurses to fill a vacancy in our busy Surgical Outpatient department.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Recent Surgical nursing experience
- Be committed to self-directed learning and ideally engaging in Post Graduate studies
- Have excellent patient assessment skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and motivation to develop knowledge and skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Be motivated and willing to learn
Please click here to view full job description.
If you are interested in the position please "apply online" from this page.
If you would like further information about this position, please contact Nicola Bleasel (Clinical Nurse Manager - Surgical Outpatients) via email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 10th July 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.