22/436 Business Intelligence Analyst at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Business Intelligence
Branch: Digital Public Service
Salary: $98,264 - $132,945
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Passion for storytelling through data
- Deliver analytical support and advice
- Strengthen your skills in a collaborative and supportive team environment
The Digital Public Service Branch works across the public service to connect, influence and support the system to take advantage of new digital opportunities. It also supports the Government Chief Digital Officer (GCDO) to drive the government-s digital transformation and position government to succeed in a changing and evolving digital age. To find out more https://www.digital.govt.nz/digital-government/about-digital-government/
About the role:
The Business Intelligence Analyst assists the Branch to determine the data it needs and transforms data into insights that help drives business value. Using data analytics, visualization and data modeling techniques and technologies, you will identify trends, as well as create and provide insights. This will be used for internal and external stakeholders and agency customers to answer key questions, solve problems and support informed decision making.
The successful applicant will be:
- Skilled at bringing data to life and using information to tell a compelling story
- Passionate about data and the power of business analytics
- Great Excel and PowerBI skills
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
If you share our passion for data, there is a rewarding position waiting for you at DIA. Bring your analytical and storytelling skills to do your bit to support the safety, wellbeing and success of New Zealand.
We offer a culture where our people are committed to creating a working environment that is inclusive and encourages talent and potential to thrive. We strongly believe in work life balance and this is practiced with a range of flexible work options and wellbeing initiatives - just talk to us about what works for you.,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 10 July 2022
For more information please contact: Richard.Aspinall@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.