Occupational Physician at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Auckland, New Zealand
- Values Based organisation dedicated to connecting with the community
- Enjoy a beautiful region with world class facilities
Waitemata District is the largest in New Zealand, providing services to a population of more than 640,000 and employing more than 8,800 people. Our organisation values and promise statement – Best Care for Everyone - serve to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible to each and every person and their family.
We are committed to world leading practice in occupational health and safety and this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of, and contribute to, the team of nationally leading occupational health and safety professionals, where you will be able to display your well-honed skills and deliver an exceptional patient experience for our valued staff.
- Hold a postgraduate qualification in Occupational Medicine
- Vocationally registered with Medical Council of New Zealand as an Occupational Physician
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in occupational health management, either before or following vocational registration
- Non NZ and Australian citizens/ residents must satisfy conditions for immigration to New Zealand
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent sense of humour
To view a position description please click here
Job code: WDHB14654
Closing date: 11th Sept 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.