Registered Nurse, Resource/Variance Response Team at Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Are you highly skilled and adaptable?
Do you want to work shifts that fit around your busy lifestyle?
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our PERMANENT TEAM of Resource Nurses with the Waitemata Central Staffing Team!
We are also looking for experienced Registered Nurses who can work as Variance Response RN’s- supporting the ward staff by providing short term clinical support to areas under pressure.
Our Central Staffing Solutions Team can offer you the flexibility to support an enviable lifestyle by working at North Shore Hospital or Waitakere Hospital.
Shifts will need to be a minimum of 4 hours and school time hours can be negotiable.
You must have 1 year post grad experience ideally across Medical or Surgical wards. Aged Care facility experience may be considered.
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility of shifts, minimum of 4 hours - school time hours negotiable- AM, PM, NIGHTS, or part-shifts (e.g. 7pm to 11pm).
- An opportunity to work in a variety of settings or to choose an area or areas where you have particular skills
- Orientation working alongside a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting
- Access to the professional development program through WDHB
- An opportunity to undertake short-term contracts covering annual leave, sick leave or short term vacancies
If you are looking for guaranteed shifts, rostered and rotation or shift preferences that will accommodate your lifestyle - apply now!
To view a copy of the position description please click here.
To find out more information or to see if we are able to offer you the shifts that suit you please contact, Melissa Lee, Waitemata Central Staffing Team Manager, DDI 09 441 8994, or WCST office DDI 09 4418932
Job Reference: RESOURCERN2
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waitemata District Health Board (North & West Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.