Senior Clinician Allied Health Dietitian Community Health Service, Counties Manukau District, Te Whatu Ora at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines (between step 9-12)
Counties Manukau is at the forefront of innovative health delivery, serving New Zealand’s most culturally diverse population. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We provide a range of community-based services with a focus on quality client care utilising an interdisciplinary approach with allied health and nursing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Dietitian to join our team based in the Eastern Locality. In this influential position you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clinical presentations in the community setting. Your skill base will be broad and holistic with problem solving as a key strength. You'll be solving real life challenges on a daily basis, changing for the better the lives of many in our community.
In this position you will enjoy a diverse range of clinical presentations as well as speciality area of long-term enteral feeding, oncology, head and neck, surgical and neurology. Two days are never the same! You will have the opportunity to mentor Core Dietitians, lead quality improvement projects, and support service development initiatives. You will have the support of the interdisciplinary team including Advanced Clinician for Dietetics and access to professional development opportunities across the Counties Manukau District.
This is an exciting time to be working in community care and establishing new ways of working. If you have the enthusiasm, we can provide the opportunity and support.
- NZ registered Dietitian with current annual practising certificate
- 4-5 years clinical experience with 2+ years working within a community setting
- Proven experience in clinical mentoring and coaching
- Culturally safe practice and commitment to reducing inequity
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full, clean NZ drivers licence
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Flexible ways of working providing you with a better work life balance
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost as per policy guidelines
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Discounted Services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
To review the position description please ''click here''. If you have further questions regarding this role, you can contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at Amy.Lin@middlemore.co.nz or 092760044, Ext: 58680.
Job number: CMH20228728
Applications close: 17 August 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.