Team Administrator - Blended at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Do you have proven admin/reception or customer service experience?
- Permanent part time role – 0.3 FTE.
- 12 hours a week (weekends & Mondays )
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Due to a recent staff resignation, we have an exciting opportunity to join the Reproductive Medicine department. Fertility Plus is the Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology Unit of National Women’s Health in Auckland, New Zealand. Fertility Plus has been at the forefront of fertility treatments in New Zealand for 30 years. It offers a range of secondary and tertiary reproductive endocrinology, infertility and sub-fertility services to the women of the Northern Region.
The Team Administrator role will require you to:
- Manage and undertake a full range of administrative and reception duties as required by the service.
- Welcoming visitors and coordinating clinic appointments.
- Work closely with the senior clinical management teams managing the clerical process and providing support.
You will be working 12 hours a week, on Mondays and weekends.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following:
- At least 2 years experience in an admin or customer service role
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications
- Worked in a similar role in a hospital environment is an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work with a team of health practitioners
- Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude
- A commitment to achieving equitable outcomes for Māori
- Demonstrate attention to detail and possess strong organisational skills with innovative ideas
For a confidential discussion about this role, please email Christine Martin at ChrisMa@adhb.govt.nz
For help with your online application, please contact Maylaine Cerna, Recruitment Consultant on MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz
Please apply below or visit our careers page http://careers.adhb.govt.nz quoting reference ADHB14882 and attach your latest CV and cover letter.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.