Design Lead - Strategy & Spatial Planning at Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington), Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital/Kenepuru Hospital/Hutt Valley Hospital
Service: Strategy & Planning
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $115,000 to $130,000
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
The Design Lead ' Strategy & Spatial Planning Manager, Property & Asset Management assumes responsibility for planning, developing, establishing and controlling methods, procedure and systems designed to increase the effectiveness of space utilisation and space management within the DHB's owned and leased building portfolio.
The ability to covert complex information into meaningful analytics to influence senior decision making is essential.
This role will be the first point of contact for all space related projects, and will undertake option analysis and feasibility studies to ascertain the viability of service requests in line with the DHB's space planning principles of quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
The role also involves the maintenance of all space related information through the undertaking of physical audits and survey on a periodic basis.
Mō tō mātou rōpū ' About our team
A small professional team within the Property & Facilities group. The Property & Facilities group comprises project managers for capital works, technical services proving maintenance services, energy and sustainability, Property management, help desk functions, in house trades and other diverse contracting experts.
Moū ' About you
- Working knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proven knowledge of business and management principles involved in space utilisation and occupancy planning.
- Proven knowledge of local and national Acts, codes and regulations that impact space utilisation and occupancy planning.
- Proven general knowledge and understanding of the policies and processes for government owned property and the legal frameworks that enable them to operate.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across an organisation and to develop and present information in a professional manner.
- Preferably experienced with hospital buildings or large multidiscipline campus structures.
- Space Management Module CAD integrator, updating AutoCAD drawings, Publish, Sync Move Module CAD operator License.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a related discipline
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved vaccine, including have had one booster vaccination. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.