Information Officer, Womens Health at Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Are you passionate about providing information to Women and families?
- Bring your computer & customer-service skills to the next level
- Permanent role based in Auckland hospital
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Due to a recent resignation, we have an exciting opportunity to join National Women’s Health in a full time health promotion role. If you are passionate about providing information for wāhine, and whanau with a focus on quality, then this role is for you.
As Information Officer for Women’s Health, you will work with the public and the kaimahi to develop and maintain appropriate and accessible information across different media platforms.
Some of your duties include:
- Assisting and supporting the National Women’s Health rollout of the BadgerNet software system across the maternity service
- Getting involved in the production of National Women’s Annual Clinical report and coordination of the reporting hui.
- Managing the National Women’s Health various communication platforms
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products particularly Excel
- Proven experience in project management and some background on working on quality projects and improvement
- Previous experience with clinical systems is an advantage
- Ability to work with a team of health practitioners
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and a keen desire to learn is essential.
The National Women's Health provides high quality health services for women who need maternity, new-born, gynaecology and fertility care. Our services are provided on two sites - Level 9 and 10 of Auckland City Hospital (ACH) in Grafton and the Greenlane Clinical Centre (GLCC) in Greenlane.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Marjet Pot, Manager for Women’s Health Intelligence at MarjetP@adhb.govt.nz
To apply visit our website http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ using job reference number ADHB15052 and attach a copy of your CV and cover letter.
For help with your online application, please contact Maylaine Cerna Recruitment Consultant at the Careers Centre, MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.