Team Leader - Alexandra at Accident Compensation Corporation, Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
'''Joining the ACC Supported Recovery team , you will be joining a cohesive leadership team who are dedicated to providing a positive employee experience through engagement, motivation and empowerment of their teams, in an environment that also ensures that you are well supported.
As the new leader in our Alexandra Supported team, you will empower your team to provide a proactive, efficient supportive service ensuring our clients receive the right support to enable their effective rehabilitation and subsequent return to independence.
We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What can I expect?
As a Team Leader, you be in your element coaching and mentoring your team, and providing support to ensure their success.'You will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the opportunity to work'collaboratively.
If you are a customer focused leader who thrives on consistency, collaboration and supporting your team to deliver quality customer experiences and outcomes this is the role for you. For further information about the role, please click'Team Leader- Position Description'
What would I need to be successful?
- Leadership experience in a customer focused or service delivery environment or demonstrated leadership within a team or project
- Proven ability to motivate operational teams to achieve customer outcomes using data and insights
- Experience coaching people to achieve results, adapting your approach to suit individual needs and styles
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make pragmatic decisions in complex and/or challenging situations
- The ability to create a high performing and highly engaged team
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Join us - an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home, and play.
Applications will run through Wednesday 3 August 2022
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.