Office Hub Administrator - Te Manawa Taki Midland Trauma System at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Waikato Hospital
The details: Permanent – 80 hours per fortnight
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career opportunity?
Then come join our high-functioning team at Te Manawa Taki – Midland Trauma System.
We are looking for a self-motivated, effective and enthusiastic administrator to join our team.
Responsibilities of the role:
• General administrative duties including servicing all meeting requirements – Agenda’s, minute taking, room bookings, working AV systems etc.
• Working alongside clinicians and the Hub team
• Staff leave facilitation
• Ordering of equipment, stationary etc.
• Midland Trauma website support
• Helping coordinate events, symposiums, online training sessions, and team building
• Supporting the development of materials for communication
• Management of the Clinical Director’s diary
Required skills & experience:
• A team player who is self-motivated and enjoys being part of a team
• Excellent administration skills with attention to detail and accuracy
• Competent and confident knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office programmes
• A friendly disposition with a positive attitude
• Strong communication and written capabilities
• Ability to prioritise and manage a variety of tasks
• A high level of confidentiality when managing sensitive information
• Quick and eager learner, who is not afraid to ask for help
• Committed, organised and adaptable to change and new challenges
• Have the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills
• Willingness to take on new tasks
Please click here to view the position description.
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
• A great, supportive work environment
• Flexible work hours
• A chance to help make a difference to patients who experience injury
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.
For any queries about the role please contact Robyn.Payne@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 14 August 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.