ICT Services - Project Manager at Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera), Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Permanent, full time
- Do you want to work for an employer known for their focus on employee wellness?
- Would like to work with a passionate and innovative team?
- Come join us on the slopes of Taranaki Maunga.
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,400 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
About the Role
Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is seeking the services of a permanent full-time ICT Project Manager to work in our ICT department at Taranaki Base Hospital. You would be a member of the Applications and Portfolio team, working to deliver our numerous projects to ensure the success of Te Whatu Ora in the Taranaki district and the Te Manawa Taki region.
You will possess essential Project Management skills that must include:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects in accordance with the project lifecycle.
- Co-ordinate project team members and other resources
- Manage each project and reporting progress/variances against the project plan.
- Manage each project within budget and resource allocation
- Manage projects in accordance with defined standards to ensure project objectives and business needs are met.
- Ensure effective issue and risk management and change management occurs for all projects and initiatives.
Please click here to view the job description.
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
For further information, please contact Drew Sommerville on Email: Drew.Sommerville@tdhb.org.nz
Closing date for applications is 24 August 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Taranaki District Health Board (New Plymouth/Hawera)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.