Registered Nurses, Assessment and Diagnostic Unit, North Shore Hospital, Expression of Interest, full time or part time at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Waitemata - North Shore Hospital, Auckland
Expression of Interest
- Assessment and Diagnostic Unit, North Shore Hospital
- Full and Part time Opportunities
Waitemata Health is the largest health care provider in New Zealand providing services to a population of more than 630,000 and employing more than 7,000 people. Our organisation values and promise statement – Best Care for Everyone - serve to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible to each and every person and their family.
ADU provides acute, diverse nursing care within a fast-paced environment. You will be supported by a highly competent and capable team and have the opportunity for continuing professional development and education programmes. If you are looking for a dynamic team with a unique working environment, ADU encompasses it all!
What we can offer you :
- Global Mobility Consultant (Licensed Immigration Advisor) to support you with your immigration and relocation requirements
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Relocation package
What do we need :
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- 2 years experience as a RN in NZ
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, both verbal and written
- Excellent recent acute nursing experience
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
For a copy of the Position Description click here
Please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com or click on the apply now button on this page.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.