Clinical Coordinator - Regional Dual Disability Services (Full-Time), Mental Health & Addictions, Lambie Drive, Te Whatu Ora at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full time – Monday to Friday
The Regional Dual Disability Services is currently looking for a newly created Clinical co-ordinator role to join the team based at 6/17 Lambie Drive.
Our Regional Dual Disability Service, based in Manukau City is a mobile secondary / tertiary mental health service that works with adults in the Auckland and Northland regions who have high and complex mental health needs, and co-existing Autism Spectrum Disorder and / or an intellectual disability.
This is an exciting new role in which you will be will be a qualified and experienced mental health nurse who can demonstrate outstanding commitment to their work. They will work well in a team and have an awareness of the issues that people with dual disability/intellectual disability face.
This is a full time permanent position so be sure not to miss out!
Previous experience with mental health and/or intellectual disability services and a good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services), would be an advantage.
- Registered with the NZ Nursing council with a current APC to practice in Mental Health
- Recognised professional qualification in mental health settings
- Previous experience within a mental health or disability setting
- Knowledge of mental illness and intellectual disability treatment interventions
- Awareness of mental health legislation
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Evidence of on-going educational development
- At least 3 years previous professional experience
- Previous experience in a variety of clinical settings
If this sounds like you then please be sure to apply!
For an informal discussion about opportunities in our team, please contact Taiana Fainga’a in the recruitment centre on 09 259 5007 or apply online via www.countieshealthjobs.com
Applications close: 22 August 2022
Job Number: CMH20228840
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.