Customer Experience Representative at Accident Compensation Corporation, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Make a difference to New Zealander's lives as they work towards their recovery
- Work from home up to 3 days per week
- Multiple permanent full-time roles in Te Rapa, Hamilton
ACC is a unique organisation - there's nothing quite like it in the rest of the world! Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
About the role:
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be our customers first impression when they call ACC on their way to recovery. You will answer queries from Claims, Provider and Business customers. There'll be opportunities for you to continually develop your skills with being trained across all of our channels that include phone calls, emails and live chat. Many of the team have progressed their career to senior roles such as Senior Customer Experience Representatives, Channel Support Advisors and Team Leaders.
A real passion for working with customers is key to being motivated to deliver exceptional customer service for every customer contact you have. You'll be part of a great team who really want you to be the best you can be, and you'll be making a real difference to the lives of the customers that you interact with each day.
The hours are 40 hours per week on a flexible roster, Monday to Friday between the hours of'7am to'7pm.
To read a bit more about this role, please click here to view the position description.
What's in it for you?
We can offer you a starting salary of $51,650 PLUS a 9% superannuation contribution, annual performance reviews linked to pay increases, free annual health checks and flu vaccination, and discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts, and staff banking packages. We can also offer you:
- Regular career and development conversations with your leader
- On-the-job skill development and coaching
- Opportunities to grow into other internal roles
Flexible working options (after working with us for 6 months)
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
- Possibility of 9-day fortnights
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. To encourage this, we also have internal employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
What do you need to be successful?
- Be Customer focused - you will be confident in being the first point of contact for customers on their way to recovery
- Personal resilience - you will be working with people experiencing challenging circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication - confident communicating with people from all different walks of life
- Have a real love of problem solving - each contact with our customers can be slightly different and you will have to use your knowledge to really think outside the box to get the best outcome for the customer
- A can-do attitude - someone who is always keen to get stuck in and do the mahi
If you can bring the above to the table then we'd love to hear from you and have a korero about why you're perfect to join our team!
This role has a set start date of 26 September 2022. Please take into consideration your notice period (if required) at your current role and ensure you can join us on a full-time basis from 26 September 2022 before applying.
Applications will close Wednesday 10 August and will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email Alexa at Alexandra.Echaluce@acc.co.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.