22/531 Communications Advisor at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Communications
Branch: Organisational Capability and Services
Salary: $57,217 - $77,410
- Are you passionate about good communications?
- Do you want to be part of an award-winning comms team?
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop your comms skills?
Working at Tai Tari Taiwhenua Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
We're looking for communication advisors to tackle anything and who are good at dealing with other people. In exchange, we offer you a great working environment and opportunities to work on a wide range of issues.
The Communications team sits within Organisational Capability and Services, a branch dedicated to supporting the Department to succeed by providing corporate services to our branches and people. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access,
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5PM, 14 August, 2022
For more information please contact: Sean O'Neill email@example.com
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.