Allied Health Advanced Clinician (Full Time) Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit at Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland), Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines (between step 11-14)
Come and join us at the Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit - one of only two units in New Zealand that is dedicated to comprehensive rehabilitation after spinal injury. We are a regional service and have a full interdisciplinary team offering in-patient, out-patient and outreach services to people with spinal injury.
We are currently looking for an Advanced Clinician. Ideally this person will have experience in spinal or neurological rehabilitation. This position is responsible for providing a patient and whanau centred safe and effective outcome focused therapy service. You will provide clinical expertise, coordinate, deliver and support professional services in one or more specialist areas.
- New Zealand registered Therapist with a current practising certificate
- Minimum of 6 years clinical experience as well as knowledge of spinal or neurological rehabilitation
- An understanding of health disability and illness issues and the services available
- Relevant clinical experience and knowledge of Therapy practice in neurological rehabilitation, preferably spinal.
- Relevant qualifications/ skills in Clinical Education
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of community resources and networks
- Previous experience of management of health professionals will be advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about rehabilitation, enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and you are committed to patient focused care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have questions regarding this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com
Job Number: CMH20228928
Applications Close: 15 August 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Counties Manukau District Health Board (South Auckland)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.