Principal Advisor Channels at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Hybrid flexibility, based in Wellington, Auckland or Hamilton
- Opportunity to work on high profile Digital and channels initiatives, designed to improve wellbeing of New Zealanders
- Salary - up to $160,000 (plus 9% Super)
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
We've created a brand-new opportunity within our Customer Connection leadership team, working with a group of enthusiastic customer-focussed Digital and Channels leaders who are working on ensuring we have the right people, process, technology and channels in place to service our ever-changing customer needs.
We have several exciting initiatives in the channels space and have built a strong foundational capability, we're looking for an enthusiastic channel specialist who is able to help us create and articulate the second phase of our channel journey. There's a lot of opportunities within our channels space to increase service levels, improve customer outcomes and embed the prevention of injury at the core of channels journeys. This is your opportunity to shape ACC's omnichannel approach.
This is a newly developed role where you can take the reins and make things happen, you will bring your creative and innovative thinking to inspire those around you, working in a dynamic and mature channel environment. You will be responsible for providing strategic thought leadership to support the delivery of our future channel strategy, and ultimately outcomes for our customers.
As our Principal Advisor Channels, you will be involved in and lead some the following:
- You will work in collaboration with the Manager Channel Operations and Manager Digital & Channel Evolution, to drive the development of our Self-Management, Omnichannel and Single View of Customer strategies and work programmes
- Working closely with the Customer System and Intelligence team. feeding back external intelligence to guide the development of the overall business unit work programme
- Establish and leverage strong and effective relationships with ACC's leadership, ACC teams and external organisations
- You will work with the Customer Solutions team on data analytics opportunities to feed our channel strategy
- You will lead work on adaptive challenges and business opportunities through the application of thought leadership, project management and oversight, reflecting individual areas of experience and specialisation
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- You have a Tertiary qualification in business or related discipline involving strategy, research or demonstrable work experience to an equivalent level
- You are experienced in digital channel development, from initial vision and strategy through to advising delivery programmes
- Proven ability in managing external/cross sector engagement to ensure external intelligence and sector strategy is effectively informing strategic channel direction
- You have exceptional relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills and experience engaging and influencing across the organisation
- Demonstrated high level conceptual and creative thought leadership for the provision of robust strategic and customer channel advice
- You can bring strategic thinking to a clear position and develop a workplan and vision to ensure we deliver to our channel strategic outcomes
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
You will be joining a friendly, supportive, and collaborative leadership team with plenty of opportunities for training and growth of your career here at ACC.
To view the role description please click here
Applications will run through until Tuesday 16 August 2022.
Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.