Intelligence Customer Representative at NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS), Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Join a multi-agency team at the launch of a phased programme of business and culture change across the NZIC agencies, which is designed to enhance the ability of customers to access and utilise intelligence. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a crucial change programme, with cross agency executive support.
About the role:
As an Intelligence Customer Representative you will provide intelligence to meet customer needs, training and guidance which enables customers to access, understand and make use of intelligence. Help grow the unit and identify opportunities to enhance existing business process.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and initiative, with an ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Excellent inter-personal skills and aptitude to work with customers at all levels, and to grow the overall customer base;
- Knowledge of international relations, particularly relating to issues shaping New Zealand's foreign, security and economic policies;
- Ability to search large intelligence databases, draw on the above knowledge, and identify key pieces of relevant information;
- Sound appreciation of the focus of core government departments; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Working in a unique and supportive environment, you will have opportunity to apply your expertise and ingenuity to a wide range of interesting subject areas and work to deliver changes that make a difference to the security of New Zealand.
For more information about the role and how to apply, visit our website today!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS)|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.