Programme Support Lead Innovation Fund at New Zealand Transport Agency, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Play a integral role in establishing a ground breaking initiative
- Fantastic opportunity to further develop and evolve your career in Programme Support
- Auckland or Wellington location
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
Hoe ki angitū, the Waka Kotahi innovation fund, has an exceptional fixed-term opportunity for a Programme Support Lead to join a ground-breaking team. This is an exciting and newly created role where you will play an integral part in an innovation programme which is focussed on private sector collaboration and designed to help tackle some of our big transport challenges.
You'll support a range of varied tasks and steps to deliver each funding round as well as leading the overall administration of the Fund and broader programme supporting innovation across the land transport sector.
This is not your average Programme Support Lead role. You'll have a pivotal role in enabling success for Hoe ki angitū, engaging with the sector, managing the Hoe ki angitū inbox, programme reporting, as well as providing support for the assessment panel and steering groups, including preparing papers.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
You'll be a great communicator, confident in engaging a variety of internal and external stakeholders with the ability to adapt to a diverse range of audiences.
In addition, you will bring:
- A passion for working collectively to enable change.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong written and oral skills
- Comfort in engaging with, and responding to queries from members of the public, businesses, and universities
- Experience with financial reporting and programme reporting
- Curious, proactive, flexible, and open-minded person
- A genuine passion to build on or develop an understanding of Te Ao Māori and promote tikanga and Te Reo Māori.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding programme to support the private sector to develop and accelerate innovative solutions that will help to solve some of our biggest transport challenges for the motu, and future proof our beautiful Aotearoa.
Don't wait and apply today!
To find out more about our amazing Hoe ki angitū, the Waka Kotahi innovation fund - click here
About us | Ko wai mātou
The Multi-modal Innovation team brings multi-modal expertise with an innovation lens and an eye out to the future. We work with central and local government, the private sector and academia to provide diversity of thought, explore innovative transport solutions and build capability across the sector.
View the Position Description
Along with our other benefits we also have new Waka Kotahi Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness Insurance scheme available for permanent employees.
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Waka Kotahi is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). At the Agency we recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.