ICT Services Manager - Information Services Group (ISG) at Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch), Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The Information Services Group (ISG) is currently seeking an experienced ICT Services Manager to ensure the effective operation of ICT infrastructure and platforms at Te Whatu Ora ' Waitaha (Canterbury). Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, you will coach and empower rangatira (team leaders), build capability, and focus on improving existing systems, processes and system performance.
In this role you play an important part in the health and wellbeing of tāngata (people) in the Waitaha region.
Te Whatu Ora - Waitaha is a large and complex ICT environment and this is a great opportunity to bring your infrastructure / health / IT Operations experience to one of the largest health regions in the country.
This is a 6-month fixed-term role working with Te Whatu Ora ' Waitaha (Canterbury). However, we are open to candidates who are remote or outside of the Waitaha (Canterbury) region. This role may involve some travel if you are remotely based. As Te Whatu Ora, we offer secondment opportunities.
As a rangatira tangata (people leader), you will:
- Provide leadership to empower our tāngata (people) who ensure the effective operation of our ICT
- Ensure effective operations of ICT infrastructure including IaaS, Voice & Data Networks, and Telecommunications
- Ensure system performance and operating systems are maintained and reviewed
- Compile monthly reports on service level and implement service improvement plans
- Maintain individual kapa (team) professional development plans
- Manage the cost centre allocated operational budget and forecasting
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
This role requires and/or would benefit from the following:
- Experience leading IT kapa (teams) in mid to large-scale organisation
- Relevant management and technical qualifications
- Be part of an IT related professional body
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills with a variety of stakeholders, including external vendors, executive sponsors and colleagues
- Experience delivering cloud-based IT solutions to enable overall service delivery
- Experience in strategically partnering and enabling organisations to achieve their ICT strategy
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and drive technological advancements specifically in cloud computing
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical
roles at Te Whatu Ora - Waitaha, there could be a place for you! Please visit our careers website for other roles
and find your ideal fit within Te Whatu Ora - Waitaha.
Applications will be processed as they are received, so please apply as
soon as you can.
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Canterbury District Health Board (Christchurch)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.