Enterprise Planning Lead at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
As the Enterprise Planning Lead, you will be responsible for leading ACC's Enterprise Continuous Planning process. You will support bringing our strategy and delivery together through an executable roadmap to enable focus on the right initiatives at the right time. Partnering with key stakeholders across the business, you will seek to understand changing initiatives and priorities, in order to maintain, develop and deliver an integrated enterprise roadmap that can be actioned and measured. This role will fully utilise your stakeholder management skills, as you will work broadly across the business.
This is a newly established position which will sit within the Strategy Engagement and Planning group. Reporting to the Manager, Value Management Office, you'll be joining a cross-functional team with a high level of collaboration. We come together to problem solve, utilising our shared experience and knowledge to find the solutions. We're all about how to make the system work best for ACC, and empowering others to execute on the plan.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- A strategic mindset combined with an open and collaborative and approach
- A demonstrated ability to distil complex information and break it down to a singular view that reflects what we are doing, and what we plan to do
- Excellent planning skills with a high level of visualisation and presentation experience
- Experience with Agile ways of working
As the Enterprise Planning Lead, you will be challenged to navigate differences of opinions and facilitate conversations where there are competing priorities. It will be your role to amalgamate and articulate these views, into a distinct vision that is understood by all.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It's important to us that people bring their whole selves to work. To support an inclusive workplace we have:
- Employee networks:
- Women's Network
- Cross-Cultural Network
- ACC's Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support for Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
Some of our other benefits include:
- Base salary +9% superannuation contribution
- Support and develops your career progression with opportunity to continue developing your skills,
- Southern Cross Health Insurance discounts
For a copy of the PD please click here. Applications will run through to the 21st of August. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.