Service Desk Analyst at The Treasury, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Utilise and develop your technical and customer service skills!
- Busy and varied role where no two days are the same
- Join our fun, dedicated and supportive team
- Positive work/life balance and flexible working supported
Mō mātou | About Us
At Te Tai Ōhanga - The Treasury, we are committed to Tiakitanga to make Aotearoa a better place for people today and in the future. We safeguard New Zealand's finances and are the Government's trusted economic advisor. Our vision is to lift living standards for all New Zealanders.
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the Role
We have a exciting opportunity to experience central government and get stuck into a varied work portfolio. We are seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst to join our team on a permanent basis. In this role, no two days will be the same, and you will be responsible for fix on first contact by providing technical advice, remote user support and great customer service to end users of our services.
You'll be a vital part of the team and the face of the Corporate and Shared Services (CSS) and your success in this role will be driven by your strong customer focus, your technical expertise and your enjoyment in solving real problems for our customers. You will need to be driven, love technology and have a strong desire to learn new skills, tools and systems. We are a highly dynamic team, working across a wide range of technologies and are after a team player who wants to contribute positively to our environment.
Ō pūmanawa | About You
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- A customer centric, adaptable team approach with a can-do attitude and a real desire to help people
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting, where you use initiative and take ownership, triaging requests and incidents to the appropriate support levels as necessary
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services, especially O365 products
- MS Teams and ServiceNow experience - both desirable but not essential.
Ko ngā hua | What we Offer
- The opportunity to build solid technical skills across a variety of environments
- A diverse customer base to work with to improve your relationship management skills
- The chance to be part of a friendly, dynamic team with a culture of knowledge sharing
- Flexible working environment and flexible hours.
The Treasury values diversity amongst its employees and encourages a positive work/non-work balance. Please talk to us about flexible working arrangements.
Tono mai ināianei | Apply Now
If you would like further information on the role, please see the attached Job Description or contact Josh Hargreaves - Team Leader at email@example.com.
Rā kati | Applications close: Friday 19th August. All applications must be made online. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Job Description_Service Desk Analyst.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.