Senior Business Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our Business Analysts are part of an awesome business analysis team, who are well-supported to deliver a high-quality service. They are assigned to ARTs for their day to day work, and we currently have a requirement across the Ngā Tapuwae Kōrero Agile Release Train (NTK ART)
The NTK ART intends to drive better business customer outcomes and experience by building on and improving the systems that support the servicing the Business Customers. Doing this means we can improve the way we do business and enables us to provide more digital services for our business customers The focus is on strategic enhancements to support the Business Customer strategic direction, keeping the core systems and deliver new ones as required relevant to evolving business needs and maintaining it in a robust state.
The NTK ART has various teams that delivers the desired outcome. The new Business Analyst will be with the team that delivers better business interactions and enhancements to ACC's levy products. Initial focus of this team is the Accredited Employer Programme.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 5-7 years experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a government environment
- Experience in Agile and scrum team is preferable
- The ability to think outside the square and focused to work within a team-setting to deliver in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to clearly articulate the requirement and the acceptance criteria for user stories lined up for each sprint
- Excellent skills and knowledge of business process modelling and change management
For a copy of the position description click here
Applications will run through to until an ideal candidate has been identified. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.