22/565 Expressions of Interest Sought ¿ Three Waters Programme at Department of Internal Affairs, Multiple Locations
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Type: Fixed Term until June 2024
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Three Waters Programme
Branch: Local Government
Expressions of Interest Sought ' Three Waters Programme
We're transforming Aotearoa's water sector
Join us, and transform your career
Safe, reliable and affordable drinking water, wastewater and storm water underpins the health and wellbeing of our communities. Large-scale, once-in-a lifetime reform is needed to ensure Aotearoa's precious water resource is effectively managed and protected today, and for future generations.
Join us as we embark on Aotearoa's largest transformational reform programme, Three Waters.
The scale of the Three Waters reform programme means you'll be exposed to challenging, diverse and complex projects. Simply put, the knowledge and experience you'll gain will have the power to transform your career.
The work is ground-breaking, vital and incredibly visible both within Government, and in the wider community. You'll know what you're doing matters ' it's meaningful and will and make a real difference to the economic, health and social wellbeing of New Zealanders for years to come.
This important mahi is within the Three Waters National Transition Unit (NTU), which is part of the Department of Internal Affairs.
Right now, we're seeking expressions of interest from talented people to join us.
We have multiple roles to fill. If you have the following skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Programme / Project Co-ordinators
- Programme Managers ' range of specialities
- Change Managers / Change Management Leads
- Business Analysts ' range of specialities
- Process Analysts
- PMO Manager
- Finance Specialists
- Project Managers ' range of specialities including finance, IT, workforce, technical water
- Programme Manager ' range of specialities
- PMO Portfolio Analysts / Senior Portfolio Analysts
- Programme Risk Management Specialists
- PMO Finance Specialists
Alternatively, if you are interested in working within the Three Waters Programme we would also be keen to hear from you.
You can find more information about the Three Waters Reform Programme at https://www.dia.govt.nz/Three-Waters-Reform-Programme
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 28 August 2022
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.