Business Analyst - Information Services at Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton), Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Information Services, Hamilton CBD
The details: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
Salary Range: $85,000 - $115,000
This is a rare opportunity for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and experienced Business Analyst to join our Hamilton based PMO department.
About the role:
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato is a major organisation with a high volume of critical, complex, and challenging projects underway and an exciting pipeline of activity in the making.
Our PMO team is passionate about quality, and committed to delivering services that enable our clinicians to provide excellent care through smarter and innovative delivery.
If you are looking for a challenge as a Business Analyst, wish to continue your learning and development, love to roll up your sleeves and deliver while working on some of the more interesting projects going on in Hamilton, then this role could be for you. The successful applicant will work in our software development team to deliver clinical and non-clinical applications to our business customers.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s level or diploma qualification in Information Management, Computer Studies, or relevant discipline is essential.
• Certification in Business Analysis and/or Business Process Analysis (desirable).
• Certification in Agile (desirable).
Required skills & experience:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role working in software development environments is essential.
• Experience with business analysis methodologies and deliverables is essential.
• Experience in business process analysis and process optimisation is essential.
• Practical experience in workshop facilitation, presenting to users, and technical writing is essential.
• Good understanding of an IT systems project environment is essential.
• Experience in the health care industry (desirable).
• Experience in Agile is preferred.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to identify, understand, and represent customer needs.
• Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders, at all levels of an organisation.
• Strategic and analytical thinker.
• Good understanding of business processes.
• Good time management and planning skills.
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
Waikato Hospital in Hamilton is one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary, teaching hospitals with over 600 inpatient beds and 22 operating theatres. Clinical specialities include Women’s and Children Services, Cardiology / Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology and Haematology, Surgical services, and Mental Health and Addiction. Waikato Hospital is the Midland regional referral centre for multiple specialties including trauma surgery, oncology, and neurology.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email. Click here to review the position description. For any queries about the role please contact Rachael Devey in the Recruitment Team on email email@example.com
Application closing date: 21 August 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Waikato District Health Board (Hamilton)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.