Registered Nurses iCAP Programme (Full/Part Time) All Services, Te Whatu Ora-Counties Manukau District at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Rostered (Full/Part) Shifts Monday to Sunday
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking to return to nursing or obtain New Zealand nursing registration?
Are you an exceptional communicator who loves a challenge?
Do you want to make a difference by working with people who have experienced health events?
Do you want to broaden your knowledge through working in an exceptional and supportive work environment?
Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau is an accredited provider of the New Zealand Nursing Council's Competency Assessment Programme. This programme is for Nursing Council-approved applicants seeking to obtain New Zealand nursing registration. Our next cohort commences in October 2022.
We are looking to support Internationally qualified RNs and NZ trained RNs (return to nursing) to achieve registration with NCNZ.
Internationally qualified nurses will be considered if:
- You meet NCNZ requirements/standards for registration as a registered nurse in New Zealand.
- Present a certified copy of an approval letter from NCNZ with approval to complete an iCAP programme.
If you meet the above requirements and enjoy a fast paced team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We have vacancies in most areas including:
- Medicine (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Respiratory, Haematology, Endocrinology, Oncology, dermatology and renal services)
- Surgical and Perioperative (orthopaedics, general surgery, colorectal, Spinal, Plastic, Burns, theatres)
- Health of Older People (Ortho-Geriatric, Acute Care of the Elderly, Frail Elderly)
- Rehabilitation (General Rehab, Stroke)
- Critical Care (ICU and HDU)
- Emergency Department (Paeds and Adults)
- Paediatrics (Neonatal Care, Medical, Surgical, Public Health, Youth Health)
- Women’s Health (Maternity and Gynae Care)
- Ambulatory Care
- District Nursing Home Visiting, Community Clinics, Community Wards Franklin & Waiuku, Hospital in the home (HiTH)
- Localities - Franklin, Manukau, Mangere/Otara, Eastern
We can offer you an individualised Competency Assessment Programme -
We offer paid employment while you complete the programme which is a great opportunity for you to ‘earn’ while you are on the programme
For further information on our iCAP Programme please contact Harmandeep Kaur email@example.com
Please Note: If you are an international nurse interested in CAP, but haven’t yet started your application for New Zealand nursing registration, for more information and to start the process please visit https://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/IQN?WebsiteKey=fa279da8-a3b1-4dad-94af-2a67fe08c81b . Please contact us once you have your CAP letter.
Salaries are based on the NZNO Collective Agreement Health Care Assistant Salary Scale Step 5 $53,803.00
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.