Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Taunaki, Child & Adolescent, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
Would you like to be a part of a cohesive and supportive multi-disciplinary team?
Are you interested in working across the child and adolescent life span, utilising evidence-based assessments and interventions?
We can give you an opportunity to work closely with our clinical partners in primary care e.g. GP practices, schools and marae.
Our Taunaki (Child & Adolescent Mental health Services) Team is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team based at Matariki, 492 Great South Road, Otahuhu.
Our service provides specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health problems and provide consultation and liaison with primary care partners for those with mild to moderate concerns.
- New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Full, Clean and Current NZ Driver’s Licence
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health with some of this being within a child and/or adolescent mental health team
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- Onsite professional development sessions
- Onsite learning centre with regular training provided by overseas allied health experts
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
To review the position description please ''click here''. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH20229056
Applications Close: 10 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.