Core Clinician Occupational Therapist (Part Time, Fixed Term) Eastern Locality, Community Health Service at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Fixed Term until December 2023
Part Time (0.9FTE)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1-8)
Have you ever wanted to be part of an innovative, ground breaking service that will transform the delivery of community health care services? If so, now is the time!
Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery using interdisciplinary and integrated approaches to patient and family care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an occupational therapist to join our interdisciplinary team who has experience in working in the community physical setting. In this influential role you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clinical presentations, solving real life challenges and contributing to changing lives for the better, for many in our community.
• NZ registered Occupational Therapist with current annual practising certificate
• At least 2 years experience as an Occupational Therapist ideally with community and/or rehabilitation experience
• Excellent skills in clinical decision making, communication and inter-personal skills
• Resilient, resourceful, proactive with the ability to resolve conflict and find viable solutions for complex issues
• Full, clean drivers licence
• Experience providing restorative and compensatory assessment and interventions, equipment solution, housing modifications, wheelchair and seating.
• EMS equipment and housing accreditation
What we can Offer:
• On the job training with continuous improvement and development opportunities including a well-established in-service training programme
• Excellent support from experienced practitioners, peer reviews, professional supervision and access to a clinical coach
• Work Perks - Discounts at a variety of businesses
This position is based in Botany and our main hours of service are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, with the ability to offer flexible hours.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
To review the position description please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH20229023
Applications Close: 18 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.