Payments Assessor - Lower Hutt at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a supportive environment - kick start your career with ACC
- Permanent opportunity, $54,935 pa. plus 9% superannuation contribution
- Enable ACC clients to focus on their rehabilitation rather than their finances
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
As a Payments Assessor at ACC you will be part of the team that calculate and pay weekly compensation and reimburse other payments, such as prescriptions and travel requirements, to assist our clients as they recover from accident or injury. We are also responsible for making sure that our providers are paid accurately and on time for the services they provide.
We know that by helping and reducing the stress of getting paid, our clients can focus on what matters most - getting better and getting back to independence.
We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC and life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What would I need to be successful in this position?
Our team come from a range of backgrounds - hospitality, administration, customer service, payroll - you name it! What is most important is the skills and attributes you bring to your role; to be successful we'd expect that you have:
- Outstanding customer service skills - you won't be afraid to get on the phone, build rapport and take ownership of resolving any problems for our clients
- Great communication skills - with the ability to simplify and break down complex information for our clients
- An adaptable and positive mindset
- An attention to detail - with the ability to multitask and prioritise your work in a busy and fast paced work environment
- The ability to quickly pick up new technologies and work effectively using multiple systems
As a new Payments Assessor, you will be joining a fun and fast paced environment where you will be supported in developing new skills and expertise.
Working for ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
How do I apply or find out more?
If you would like to read more about the role, please click here for a position description. Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.'If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.