Clinical Coder, Level 3, North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Experienced Clinical Coder
- (ICD-10-AM 11th edition)
- North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
- Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand Waitematā
Our busy and professional Clinical Coding team currently has vacancies for two Experienced Clinical Coders (minimum level 3) based at both North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals. Our dynamic team works on an optional rostered hybrid schedule of 2 days remote work and 3 days onsite.
We are an organisation that values our staff and actively encourage development and support staff development. We have a supportive team and a Quality, Audit and Education Coordinator onsite to support your development.
Minimum / essential qualifications and skills for this clinical coding role are:
- HIMAA Intermediate Certificate preferably in ICD-10-AM 11thedition or above
- Evidence of having met Coder level accuracy and productivity
- Minimum three years Clinical Coding experience in ICD-10-AM 11th edition or equivalent
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing training to Clinical Coding staff and Clinical staff
In order to apply for these exciting opportunity please go to www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number WDHB15029. The view the position description please click here. For assistance with your application please contact Elizabeth Loveday, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com
Mandatory requirement: please attach a copy of your Clinical Coding qualifications along with your CV and cover letter when applying.
Reference number: WDHB15029 Closing Date: 1st October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.