Clinical Coordinator Theatre at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki, Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Clinical Coordinator Theatre
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
1.0 FTE (80 hours per fortnight)
- Are you highly organised with high energy and driven to ensure delivery of great patient care?
- Are you motivated to achieve optimal outcomes for patients and provide positive nursing leadership?
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
The Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is a large organisation operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page
About the Role
This role is to support the Clinical Nurse Manager and Associate Clinical Nurse Manager and the Charge Anaesthetic Technician of the Operating Theatres in the daily operational and quality activities in the unit.
The Candidate will be an experienced Registered Nurse or Anaesthetic Technician/Nurse with a wealth of knowledge in both how the operating theatre function and other important aspects of patient care.
Ideally the candidates will have:
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Minimum of two years post registration experience within the operating theatre environment.
- Leadership or team leader experience (desirable).
- Engaging in post graduate experience study (PG Certificate desired)
- Recent clinical experience in the operating theatre environment
- Proficient /Expert PDRP (or working towards).
- High practice standards.
Click here to view the position description.
If you are interested in the position, please "Apply Online" from this page.
For further information please contact Tracy Brayshaw - Nurse Manager, Theatre on Email: Tracy.Brayshaw@tdhb.org.nz
Applications close Sunday 4 December 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.