Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Tiaho Mai, Mental Health at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 – 8 $85,204)
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for our modern adult inpatient mental health unit, Tiaho Mai, at Middlemore Hospital.
Following a transformative re-build incorporating latest technology and co-designed with our whaiora and wider community, Tiaho Mai is the newest inpatient mental health unit in the country.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a genuine commitment to the people who we serve, within the diverse and culturally rich community of Counties Manukau. Our candidate will demonstrate, excellent communication skills, be highly organised, and possess honesty, integrity and professionalism. You will need to have the ability to promote teamwork and to support our whaiora in their recovery journey by promoting, and having a genuine focus on equitable health systems and outcomes.
To view the job description, please click here.
• NZ Registered Occupational Therapist
• Current Annual Practising Certificate
• Experience working in a mental health environment
• Full, clean driver’s licence
• Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
• An understanding of working within Pasifika communities
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Train stops right outside our front door
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
For more information on this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH20229151
Applications Close: 27 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.