Senior Administration Assistant - part-time at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
(Part-Time 0.5 FTE)
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand Waitematā
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Administration Assistant with a proven background in supporting the delivery of organisational objectives.
In this part-time role, you will be working closely with our Communications and Legal Services teams and be involved in the day-to-day administration of our Official Information Act processes, supporting the Official Information Act Manager and Executive Leadership Team.
The right applicant will be a ‘can-do’ person who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously. A track record of strong organisational skills and time management are an absolute must.
Working in an environment where you are privy to sensitive information, you will be required to display a high level of professionalism and discretion. It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Assist in preparing written materials to a high standard within mandatory timeframes
- Follow agreed processes, along with re-formatting documents to ensure consistency
- Demonstrate initiative to overcome potential ‘road blocks’
- Work collaboratively with other teams to meet shared objectives
- Minimum of 5 years’ administrative experience in the health or legal sectors
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Advanced working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A flexible and positive manner
- A keen eye for detail
The role is 0.5 FTE, with a flexible mix of work-from-home and in-office duties ideally spread over four business days per week.
To view a copy of the job description, please click here
For general queries, please email Ben Bradley - Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
Job code: WDHB15079
Closing date: 3rd October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.