Clinical Team Leader - Cardiac Physiologists & Technicians at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Are you an experienced Cardiac Physiologist?
- Are you committed to providing culturally safe practice and upholding our obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your clinical leadership and management skills?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced complex environment with abundant growth and development opportunities?
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We have a new role for a Clinical Team Leader responsible for managing Cardiac Physiologist & Technicians. As Team Leader you will set goals and monitor team performance while providing specialist and advanced clinical practice in accordance with Te Toka Tumai Auckland’s codes of ethics and standards of practice.
Your other duties will include:
- Working collaboratively with other Clinical Team Leaders and supporting the Head of Department of Cardiac Physiology
- Mentoring, coaching staff and managing staff performance
- Promoting an integrated approach to care that is patient-centred in partnership with a multidisciplinary team
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
A suitable applicant to this position will have;
- A tertiary qualification relevant to this role
- A minimum of ten years post-qualification experience in Cardiac Physiology
- A demonstrable track record as a self-motivated, conscientious leader with a strong clinical and consumer focus
- Excellent communication and operational management skills
- A commitment to biculturalism and achieving equitable outcomes for Māori
- Experience in Clinical leadership and project management
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To apply: Please visit the ADHB career website: www.careers.adhb.govt.nz quoting reference number ADHB15230. Please attach your CV and Cover Letter
For an initial informal discussion, please contact please contact Marina Fowler, Head of Department, Cardiac Physiology at email@example.com
For help with your online application, please contact Maylaine Cerna, Recruitment Consultant at MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz quoting reference number ADHB 15230
The remuneration for this position is covered by a collective agreement: (Clinical Physiology Collective Agreement 2020)
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.