Senior Physiotherapist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part-time, FIXED-TERM Senior Physiotherapist – Outpatient and Pelvic Health,
Allied Health Community and Outpatients (Team 4)
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are currently seeking an experienced and confident physiotherapist to work within our busy outpatient Physiotherapy clinic in a part-time, fixed-term capacity to share your leadership skills, grow our junior staff and support in leading and mentoring our team until May 2023.
This role will involve the assessment and treatment of a range of pelvic health conditions and will include some generalised musculoskeletal conditions.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years of experience working with Pelvic Health and musculoskeletal patients.
Candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate strong clinical skills, autonomy and flexibility, while developing and maintaining relationships within a multi-disciplinary team, and will be required to contribute towards the development of both Physiotherapy services and team members.
We have strong links with our community and inpatient teams with excellent interdisciplinary team work across services. This role will be predominately located at Waitakere Hospital, but will also involve traveling and working within some of our community-based satellite clinics across Te Whatu Ora - Waitemata.
Within this role you will receive Professional and Clinical Leadership development
This will include:
• Support of your personal objectives
• Education to be able to provide staff with professional development
• Learning opportunities to foster service development and leading quality care
• Training to provide professional supervision to staff
• Weekly in-service training
• Networking with clinical leaders, seniors and staff grades across the organisation
• Regular personal professional supervision for support and mentoring
• Opportunity for continued development of advanced physiotherapy skills
• Opportunity to promote the role of physiotherapy to both internal and external stakeholders
Key skills and attributes for this role:
• New Zealand registered Physiotherapist
• Effective leadership skills and experience
• Strong role model
• Advanced communication skills
• Excellent assessment, treatment and time management skills
• 5+ years of Pelvic Health and or musculoskeletal outpatient experience
• Provide clinical leadership and support
For position description, pleas click here
If this sounds like you then apply online as we would really like to hear from you!
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Esmari Oosthuizen, Clinical Leader for Outpatient Physiotherapy by email: email@example.com
If you require support with your application, then please contact Bairavi on 09 442 7251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 6th December 2022
Job Number : WDHB15104
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.