Nurse Manager Integrated Operations Centre (IOC) at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hutt Valley, Lower Hutt
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora ' Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Hutt Valley Hospital
Service: Medical & Acute Care
Contract: Permanent Full time
Salary: NZNO MECA Designated Senior Nurse Scale Grade 7
Closing: 10th October 2022
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
The Nurse Manager IOC role is an exciting role with a focus on leading and supporting:
- The Duty Nurse manager team to provide site and staffing leadership in and out of hours.
- Excellent performance of all staff whom report to you.
- Delivery of the National Travel Assistance programme against guidelines.
- Consistent recruitment of nursing and HCA staff to support the needs of the wider hospital.
- Opportunities to positively influence overall patient flow.
Mō tō mātou rōpū ' About our team
The Integrated Operations Centre (IOC) team includes the Duty Nurse Managers, causal/bureau/allocation nursing staff, Transit nursing and the National Travel Assistance service. Together these groups of staff work towards positively supporting patient care, risk, flow and overall site management after hours. We are a dynamic team that strive to do our best for the community we serve.
Moū ' About you
We are looking for a positive leader of our IOC team and ideally you will have:
- At least 5 years in a clinical nursing role
- Held a senior nursing leadership role
- Experience managing staff and performance
- a patient flow focus with experience in a role achieving this
- achieved post-graduate study or working towards
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
Here at Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley Hospitals we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The district is a pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
We require all our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved vaccine, including have had one booster vaccination. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.