Registered Nurse 0.8FTE - Mental Health Community Services, West Auckland at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Based in West Auckland
- Recovery Focus
- 0.8 FTE Permanent Position - Monday to Friday
Waitemata District Health Board serves the communities of North and West Auckland and the Rodney District, a population of nearly 550,000. Dedicated to the delivery of public health care, Waitemata DHB is committed to “best care for everyone” - to the patient, their family/whanau, the community and iwi, and the healthcare workforce.
The West Community Mental Health Team provides assessment and recovery focused care to 18-65 year olds residing within a number of suburbs and more rural areas in West Auckland. The team works from a community base in Henderson.
This is an autonomous position that sits within an experienced, dynamic, supportive, multi-disciplinary team. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with service users and their family/whanau, taking a key role in the development of treatment and recovery plans. You will be working alongside the Primary Sector and other community based services. This will enable clients to work towards individual goals that enhance their recovery journey reflecting episodic care.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with:
- Experience working within a recovery framework
- Excellent skills for communicating with service users, family/whanau, team members and other agencies
- Skills in assessment, treatment, safety planning and prioritising of work on a daily basis
- An interest in working in innovative ways within an environment that embraces positive change
- The ability to work autonomously while embracing a team approach
- Willing to learn, develop and enhance your skills within a supportive experienced team
- To be considered for this position you will have NZ registration, with a Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health with a current APC.
Click here to download the Job Description
To be considered for these positions please apply directly online at: www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number WDHB14648 or click the “apply now” button on this page.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Janette Auld, Acute Coordinator on 09 822 8640 or 0215 47846 and for recruitment enquiries please contact Anna Tiaiho - Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7248.
Closing Date: 30 January 2023
Position Number: WDHB14648
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.