Community Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Mangere/Otara Locality at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1-8)
Are you a Community Occupational Therapist, seeking to join an innovative and friendly team?
Our Community Health Services are embarking on an exciting phase of transformational change that includes implementing interdisciplinary and integrated approaches to patient and family care.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our community health services. You will be based in the Mangere/Otara Hubs. The services operate Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. Flexibility will be required for this position.
Our preferred candidate will be a self-starter, have the ability to problem solve, be an effective communicator, work well in a multidisciplinary team and value the opportunity to practice with patients and families in the home and community settings. Leadership and resilience skills would be beneficial.
- NZ Registered Occupational Therapist with current annual practising certificate
- Current full NZ Drivers Licence
- Two years clinical experience in a community or rehab setting
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- Onsite learning centre with regular training provided by overseas allied health experts
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
To review the position description please ''click here''. If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 03 October 2022
Job Number: CMH07201
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.