Casual Health Care Assistant, District Nursing North at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- District Team - North Shore
Looking for a Health Care Assistant position with a twist? This might just be the one you were waiting for.
These positions entail filing, restocking and accompanying Registered Nurses on after hour patient visits. These roles have minimal patient contact.
We are looking for the following:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand (Permanent residency / citizenship)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment- preferred but not essential
- Honesty and reliability.
- Able to work rostered hours of 16:30 -21:30 7 days a week. Hours will also include public holidays.
- A caring, positive and warm personality with a genuine interest in helping others.
- A team player
- Clean and smart personal presentation.
- Full Driver’s license.
To be considered for these roles, please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number WDHB15133
To view a copy of the job description please click here
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.