Performance Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Provide deep and meaningful insights from data to drive excellence in customer experience and outcomes
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders ensuring alignment with the agreed strategic direction and that implications of any decision making are well understood
- Use your excellent relationship management skills to say what needs to be said, remain part of the conversation and drive performance forward
- Wellington, Dunedin, Christchurch, Hamilton, or Auckland will be considered
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
The Client Performance team are part of the wider Performance and Intelligence (P & I) function with the purpose being to support effective decision making by providing intelligence and an integrated performance narrative. This is a team that is dispersed across the motu and consists of Performance Advisors and Analysts who work together with the business to support sound decision making around performance related changes and inform stakeholders of progress and opportunities. Teamwork, being honest yet diplomatic are important. The team is trusted, impartial and easy to work with, you need to be too.
As a Performance Advisor, you will be trusted to provide future focused performance advice to our Leaders, and they will call on you to ensure the implications of any decision making are well understood from a performance perspective. You will work both independently as well as with your colleagues in P & I (and wider) on projects allocated or identified. There is a large component of regular monitoring and reporting with an emphasis on the alignment of reporting, a consistent narrative and accuracy.
This is a real hands-on opportunity to make a positive contribution to improving our performance through the hard work and insights you provide with robust monitoring and data evaluation. You will make sure we have the right information and insights to share with teams which will feed into coaching conversations and influencing a continual improvement to our customers' experience and client outcomes. You will be curious, courageous, transparent and independent.
What would I need to be successful?
- Confident communication skills. It is important that you can question and listen, and be able to share insights that influence service improvements and key decisions
- You will work in a way that follows the principle of Pono-Tika-Aroha, ie by being genuine, fair and honest with empathy
- Highly refined report writing skills with proven ability to analyse and evaluate data from multiple sources to provide clear insights
- The ability to work alongside analysts to clearly define a business performance need and be an influencer in problem solving
- Knowledge and appreciation of Māori Health outcomes as part of wider performance conversations
- Be an enthusiastic and positive part of a team that is geographically diverse, trusted and relied upon.
The base salary for this role will be between $97,888 and $126,500 and we offer an additional 9% superannuation contribution.
The hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 6pm.
Working at ACC.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click HERE. Applications will run through to 28th September 2022.
Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.