Lead Pharmacist Electronic Medicines Programme (Full Time), Medication Safety Service, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per the PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 12 $98,499 – 15 $111,757)
Do you have experience of electronic medicines management systems and a genuine interest in developing your skills? We have an opportunity for a hospital pharmacist to join our forward-looking and innovative team at Middlemore Hospital.
Middlemore Hospital is a large and progressive tertiary hospital located in South Auckland and is unique in terms of the diverse, high-needs population we serve. Our Medication Safety Service is committed to supporting the delivery of excellent patient care through innovation, and collaboratively designing systems to reduce avoidable medication-related harm.
A permanent, full time position has become available for an experienced pharmacist to join our team to support the evolution of our electronic (e)medicines management programme at Counties Manukau District. Our current electronic medicines management systems include MedChart (inpatient ePrescribing), Indici (outpatient ePrescribing), ePharmacy and Pyxis. This is an exciting time for our organisation as we look to expand our utilisation and integration of technology to improve medication safety.
This role will work closely with pharmacy leadership and clinical leads across all specialties, IT and external vendors to ensure electronic management of medicines is at a gold standard level. Working within an interdisciplinary team, this role will provide clinical expertise to inform systems and processes, communicate with key stakeholders and provide training and support. The role will also involve informing decision support and developing and maintaining the medicines datasets.
We would love to hear from you if you are/have:
• A NZ registered pharmacist with a valid APC
• A Minimum of 3 years experience working as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
• Detailed knowledge of and experience in electronic medicines solutions, including MedChart
• A team player with experience in project and change management
• An excellent communicator, and able to connect with people with diverse backgrounds
• Driven, patient focussed and passionate about delivering excellent services
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment!
• A competitive salary
• A team approach to healthcare delivery
• A Positive and supportive workplace
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. For further information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09276 0044 Extn 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Number: CMH20229289
Applications Close: 06 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.