Applications Support at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Opportunity within the Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS)
- Permanent role, Monday to Friday, based at Greenlane Clinic Centre
- Support and mentorship provided for the successful candidate
Be part of our Public Health Intelligence Team and take on the role of Applications Support!
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS) delivers public health services in the Auckland region. ARPHS as the regional public health unit delivers promotion, protection and screening programmes designed to improve the health and wellbeing of the populations of the Auckland region in partnership with mana whenua, striving always to reduce health inequalities, we work across three domains: Excellence in Core Delivery, Leadership and Advocacy and Future Focused.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Over the past 3 years public health has been front and centre through the response and management of disease outbreaks amongst numerous other public health related incidents. ARPHS has a number of systems and tools that support our mahi. This role provides guidance and support to our staff to do their best work along with supporting the technical development of current and new applications and online tools.
In the Applications Support role, you will be key in providing support in the following areas:
- Technical and user support
- New and evolving applications and tools
- Workforce development for applications and tools
- Change activities when application upgrades or new functionality are released
- Continuous quality improvement of applications and their function
- ARPHS taxonomy and document libraries in SharePoint
- Application upgrades with testing and updating training and support documents.
Bring your experiences and skills and make a positive difference across the organisation.
For further details, please refer to the position description here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
The successful person will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Greater than two years experience in applications support roles
- Specific course in SharePoint and CRM
- Computer literacy in all business tools
- Organisation, time management and priority-setting skills
- A commitment to biculturalism and achieving equitable outcomes for Maori
For more information about this role please contact Kathy Bendikson, via email@example.com
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Suzanne Morgan - Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 461 532 to discuss how we can best support your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.