Records Advisor at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Hamilton Central – Waikato Hospital
The details: Permanent, Full-time (40 hours per week)
This is an opportunity to work for an organisation where the work you do makes a difference in the health and wellbeing of others. Where you get to collaborate with a wide range of teams within unique settings.
It’s a key advisory, engagement and outcomes focused role providing information management support, resources and at times operational guidance during our programmes of work. You will be supporting Te Whatu Ora initiatives and activities to modernise our information systems and uplift organisational information management maturity. This is a unique opportunity to consider being part of a data and digital transformation within the largest organisation across Aotearoa.
About the service:
You will be part of the Digitisation & Records Management team within the Digital Enablement Service.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Experienced in information management roles.
• Good at understanding information management and records management principles and practice.
• Comfortable using technology to manage information.
• A team player who enjoys working collaboratively.
• A good communicator
• Able to evaluate areas of non-compliance and associated risk.
• Able to positively influence and motivate others.
• A self-starter with strong problem solving.
• Experienced in developing information strategies and plans and can effectively implement them.
The following would be an advantage:
• Prior experience with Microsoft 365 applications
• Knowledge in the SharePoint Administrator role
• Awareness of Public Records Act compliance
• Familiarity with health systems and/or enterprise solutions.
Please click here to view the position description.
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
Waikato Hospital in Hamilton is one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary, teaching hospitals with over 600 inpatient beds and 22 operating theatres. Clinical specialities include Women’s and Children Services, Cardiology / Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology and Haematology, Surgical services, and Mental Health and Addiction. Waikato Hospital is the Midland regional referral centre for multiple specialties including trauma surgery, oncology, and neurology.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Rachael Devey in the Recruitment Team on Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 3 October 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.