Registered Nurses,Gastroenterology, General Medicine, North Shore Hospital, Auckland, Ward 6 at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time and full-time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
- Expression of Interest
- North Shore Hospital, Auckland
Our ward offers Gastroenterology support for Waitemata District which is a major provider of healthcare services in the Northern and Western Districts of Auckland. We are a 35 bed unit.
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join us. We are building a new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, value teamwork, have an interest in Gastroenterology we would like to talk to you.
We offer a great supportive team, on-going in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
WDHB is also a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme, we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
What we'll need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- At least 12 months experience in Acute Nursing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A supportive work environment
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
- We will support you with your visa application
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Children’s creche onsite
- Special little perks to make your workday a little bit special.
- Relocation package
If you would like to join us to help make a difference for our valued clients - please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com under reference number RNWard6-05
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
If you have more questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.