Senior Information Security Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role:
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for the oversight of the management of ICT Infosec systems and operations by third party outsourcers; the provision of advice to ACC projects on system security risks and mitigations; and assisting the Information Technology Security Manager and the Chief Information Security Officer with planning and delivery of internal infrastructure projects concerning Infosec.
Playing a senior role working with the latest Microsoft cloud technologies, you will be attending daily stand-ups, voicing concerns and following up actions required to ensure the security of delivered products and features. Using Jira, you will closely track Epics, Sprints, User Stories and backlog items for security related concerns. Your work will allow ACC front-line staff to work safely and flexibly with tools and information, so they can more efficiently focus on ACC's core mission.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Influence the business units and teams with a specific focus on security
- Collaborate with the teams as they deploy new features and technologies to ensure compliance with security policies and standards
- Provide senior level input in the design and definition of the solution architecture and conceptual design from a security perspective
- Support business units and agile teams with 'business as usual' requests and change with appropriate assessments.
- Monitor compliance by ACC users and outsourced IT partners with ACC's information security policies and standards
- Mentor other security analysts, graduates and interns on advanced security principles, processes and technologies
- Use the cloud technologies and security controls systems to support the BAU activity of the core security team.
- Empower ACC to securely and seamlessly create, consume and communicate ACC information, on any device, anywhere, anytime, evergreen
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft M365 & Azure security products and tools
- Experience with Identity and Access Management in Azure Active Directory
- Skilled in designing, creating and administering policies in Microsoft security toolsets
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) or related security monitoring or security incident response experience
- Understanding of solution architecture and ICT security policies and standards
- Proven experience in the infosec field around networks, ICT systems generally and a demonstrated knowledge of Infosec best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively through influencing others and making managed trade-offs
- Ability to drive innovation and adopt new ways of working
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team performance
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
In addition to a competitive salary package, career development free annual health checks and flu vaccination, and discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym memberships, retail discounts, and staff banking packages.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive, and collaborative leadership team with plenty of opportunities for training and growth of your career here at ACC.
To view the role descriptions please click here
Applications will be accepted until 05th October 2022
The base salary range for this role is $97,888 to $138,194 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.